How are you doing? Been a long time
Welcome to my another blog post on reaching success and becoming free from rat race. Today I am going to talk about a really important topic. We are exploring what do rich people do that enables them to accumulate massive wealth. I hope you guys will definitely love reading them. Lets check it out.
Focusing on the human habits that really differentiates the classes among them especially rich and poorer. Major differences which are observed are the way they think, act and see the world. Normally, as seen in the recent past that richest people across the globe are not rich by birth, they proved themselves to be the best with their act and thinking among others.
Following are habits that really define the class of rich people;
- Learning attitude and behavior; Rich people really have catchy attitude toward learning which laid them to higher success ratio whereas poorer have lesser temperament towards learning and they adopt the shortcuts.
- Attitude of Thankfulness; It has been observed that rich people have great attitude towards thankfulness even when it may not be necessary and in contrast poor people due to other constraint and problems have aggressive attitude toward recognizing someone.
- Health conscious; Richer normally are conscious to their health and wellbeing outlook that’s why adopt the proper diet plan and avoid carbohydrate whereas poorer doesn’t have much options and affordability constraints towards diet plan.
- Strong Decision Maker; Rich people have normally strong nervous on decision making as initiator, which ultimately results them good whereas poor people acts as follower.
- Negative credit line; Rich people doesn’t prefer credit line like credit cards due to reason that they are financially strong whereas poor people uses credit line to large extent resulting debt burden on their shoulders.
- Saving of Money; Rich people expense out each penny with care and thinking of at least 10% saving for reinvesting for maximum returns whereas poor people limited resources restrict them for savings.
- Tracking of each penny; Rich people track their income and expenses with proper records whereas poor people doesn’t pay attention to maintain records and mostly expense exceeds income.
- High Education; Rich people prefer high quality education due to high access of affordability whereas poor people compromise on quality due to limited resources.
- Smart Goals; rich people work smart for achievement of their goals whereas poor people prioritize other economic issue.
- Focusing one thing at one time; Rich people pay full attention to one thing at one time whereas there are so many thing running in poor people mind at same time
- Read and explore; Rich people read literature and explore new ideas, whereas poor people utilize their maximum time in their daily routine life.
- Mainly focusing improvement rather than perfection; Rich people idealize improvement rather than expecting perfection whereas poor people idealize perfection due to their short temperament and patience level.
- Control Emotions; Rich People usually controls emotions with strong patience level whereas poor people lack in emotions and exploited easily.
- Talk less and listen more; Rich people seeks by listening attitude whereas poor people reflect their importance by talking more rather than listening others.
- Donations; Rich people donates generously to charitable foundations whereas poor people can’t afford to donate due to limited resources.