Good to see you again
We always dream of a better future. We long to have a good life with caring life partner, beautiful family, car, holiday homes, travel,etc. But the bitter part is that only aspiring those things won’t change your life. We need to have right knowledge and dedication to achieve anything in life.
As the notion of aphorism,”Journey of thousand miles starts with a single step” states, we can definitely live our dream life if we persist on our footsteps. We might counter some challenges, setbacks, heartache but the real secret to success is continue working hard
We can find inspirations through reading about history’s greatest men. People such as Steve jobs, Oprah Winfrey, Bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg, etc all started with nothing. They believed in their destiny and continued working hard until their desired finally turned into reality.
Having a selfless greater aim can motivate us to succeed everyday. Today i am going to enlist some crucial habits that will not only create positive experience in your day to day life but will also undoubtedly take you closer to realizing your full potential.
- Wake up early and start your day with mediation, yoga and physical exercise.
- Eat healthy breakfast. Remember healthy body always contributes to having a healthy mind.
- Consume at least 4 liters of water in a day.
- Avoid eating sugary products. Sugar has been found to have no benefit for the body and excessive consumption of it will lead to memory loss, weight gain and increased risk of heart diseases. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/too-much-sugar
- Avoid all social media. They are real time killer. Use your commute time to learn some ideas through podcasts. https://www.success.com/now-hear-this-9-podcasts-to-enrich-your-mind-and-soul/
- Avoid porn, masturbation and orgasm. Sexual power is a life force. There are tremendous benefits of sexual transmutation. Masturbation is not a healthy practice. https://boldanddetermined.com/how-to-harness-your-sexual-energy/
- Learn to make websites and write blogs. You can also try freelancing. It can help you to avoid rat race and become self reliant. Here is my favorite link to help you gain some knowledge on it.